Accounts & Office Executive
Head Office, Magherafelt
At ionic we are passionate about IT, we are good with people and care about helping their businesses. Due to rapid growth, we are now looking for a talented Accounts & Office Executive.
Ionic deliver next-gen fully managed IT support, consultancy, and services to businesses throughout the UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves on making day-to-day work easier, more transparent, and efficient for our clients. Since 2008 we’ve evolved and grown, we’ve built a market-leading offering and continue to keep innovating and engaging with clients at a rapid pace.
At ionic our clients and employees come first. The best partnerships are formed by working with people who share your values. At ionic, it’s our values that bond us together. We believe that together we can enable client success by delivering transformative IT experiences.
Our team is characterised by Connection, Passion, Trust, Commitment and Experience. If you are looking for a warm welcome, to be a valued member of a small team and enjoy a varied role, this might be just the job for you!
As the Accounts & Office Executive, you will report directly to the Managing Director and oversee the day-to-day operations, maintenance and administration of the business. This is a varied role, with the successful candidate taking control of our finance and admin department. We are a small team and need someone who is adaptable, happy to turn their hand to anything and gets on well with customers, suppliers and colleagues. Relationship building is a vital part of the role.
This position is pivotal to our business and you will be given the support and training to succeed and the opportunity to be part of a company looking to grow with big ambitions.
Day to day duties including but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day smooth running of the office
- Admin support for the team
- Manage day-to-day finance operations: Generating customer invoices using Xero, payment allocation & bank reconciliation, and credit control duties
- Manage day-to-day HR inc. managing absences, inductions and training
- Establish and develop office and operational processed and structures
- Be the main point of contact for service providers
- Manage the daily maintenance and general upkeep of offices
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Sage 50, Xero and/or Quickbooks experience
- Highly independent and able to manage a diverse workload
- Very personable, enjoys working with different personalities
- Approachable with a professional manner
- Detail oriented with an ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems and to take initiative
- Strong organisational skills and negotiation skills
- A passion for self-development and business improvement
- Initiative, creative with a positive can do attitude
- May be suited to someone who has previously worked as a Personal Assistant and/or Office Manager for a medium sized business
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Business Administration and/or Accounts qualification
- Experience using Xero
- Valid and clean UK driving licence
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Company Pension
- Free Healthcare
- Free Gym Membership
- 28 Holidays + Your Birthday off each year (plus bonus days!)
- Fully Funded training certifications (We value continuous growth!)
- Company Culture and Team building events during the year
- A cool office where you can enjoy doing your best work
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Laptop and mobile if required
- Free Parking
- Monday to Friday
- Attractive level of remuneration depending on expertise and experience
Review our website to understand our business, our people and culture, and if you’d like to apply for this position please submit your CV to us outlining clearly how you meet the defined essential and where applicable, desirable criteria; previous applicants need not apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and led by our values; Connection, Passion, Trust, Commitment and Experience.