3 in 4 staff would fail a simple password check
You want your staff to watch this video. Because their weak passwords put your business at risk.
3 in 4 people use passwords so weak, they are very easily hacked. We’re talking:
- Pet names, children’ names, spouse’s names
- Football teams, favourite player, etc
At C3 Computers almost every day we see the consequences of local businesses being hacked, due to weak passwords.
We’ve got a brand new educational video on password security. You can watch it right now.
Here are a few tips for protecting your logins, and keeping your passwords secure…
- Use random passwords, and use a different password for every site
- Use a password manager to make creating and remembering passwords easier
- Make your answers to security questions just as strong as your passwords
- Use “two-factor authentication” wherever you can
- Pay attention to the browser’s security signals, and be suspicious