How to Crack Email Signature Marketing
What is Email Signature Marketing?
Using email signatures as a marketing tool can be easily overlooked, but it can be an effective way to build credibility and raise brand awareness. Think of how many emails you and your team send a day, these could be missed opportunities to communicate your brand.
Use the empty space below your contact details to drive call-to-actions, promote special offers, direct traffic to your website, support ongoing campaigns, invite recipients to book a free demo, share blog posts – the list is endless!
Start Grabbing Opportunities
- Your email signatures should always be consistent with your overall branding, so think about your colours, fonts and tone of voice.
- Always include a clear call-to-action in your email signature. This will help the recipient take the action you want.
- Ensure your messages are targeted. For best practice, you should apply different call-to-actions to different departments.
- Keep it simple! Don’t include too many call-to-actions or images as this could confuse your audience.
Ionic Can Help
To make email signature marketing easier for you, we have partnered with email signature software provider, Exclaimer. Key features include:
- Dynamic and professional email signatures when sent from any web-enabled device, including mobile.
- Easily customise and segment signatures for different departments, individuals, and replies or forwards.
- Your brand identity will be protected and consistent across every email, every time.
To find out more about how this solution can help your business, get in touch below.