Microsoft Teams or Zoom?
Video conferencing tools are now part of our lives. Whether it’s for business or for staying in touch with friends and family, these applications have helped us get through this year one way or another.
Zoom is widely popular and well known but this doesn’t mean it’s the best. Teams is much more than just a video conferencing application.
This year Microsoft saw the use of Teams rocket to 75 million daily active users, according to stats released by Microsoft in April 2020. They also called Teams the fastest growing business app in its history.
How Teams Sets Itself Apart
Microsoft Teams is a complete collaborative workspace within Microsoft 365. It facilitates workplace conversations, collaborative teamwork, video chats and document sharing, all designed to increase productivity.
- The direct messaging function can be used to get a quick answer from your colleagues.
- Groups can collaborate on Word, Powerpoint and Excel documents without leaving Teams.
- By pairing Teams with Outlook, calendar appointments can turn into video calls with just one click.
- With hundreds of app integrations, Teams most likely has what you’re looking for.
- Teams works seamlessly on mobile to facilitate the modern workplace, especially if you are on the move.
- Using Teams aids working from home or from anywhere at all!
Ionic Can Help
Here at Ionic we’re advocates for applications that save us time and help us collaborate, so naturally we think using Microsoft Teams is a no-brainer.
We are an accredited Microsoft Silver Partner, so we can help you get the most out of Microsoft 365. Get in touch below to find out more.
5 Things You didn’t Know about Microsoft 365 → click here